A Collection Of The Most Intriguing Compare And Contrast Essay Title Ideas
There are a number of different types of compare and contrast research title ideas which can be used for dissertation projects, for freelance essays, for the end of term thesis and so much more. Here are some compare and contrast essay titles to get your creative juices flowing and so that the basic homework is completed for you. These are on freelance topics of different kinds to suit different levels of students of different interests. The topics and titles are as contemporary as the students would be more interested in such topics rather than having to do research and homework on topics they are not interested in or would not like.
On people the compare and contrast research could be:
- Mahatma Gandhi vs. Stalin
- Mother Teresa vs. Osama Bin Laden
- Julius Caesar vs. Edward Snowden
- Adolf Hitler vs. Mussolini
- Oprah Winfrey vs. Dr. Phil
- Plato vs. Socrates
In History there could be homework topics such as:
- Modern living as compared to the 19th century
- The Roman Empire as compared to the Egyptian empire
- Medicine in Ancient China vs. ancient Greece
- Feng Shui vs. Vaastu Shastra
- In religion the dissertation thesis could be written for:
- Christianity vs. Hinduism
- Catholicism vs. Protestantism
- Hinayana vs. Mahayana
- Judaism vs. Islam
When checking research topics on politics as well as countries:
- The welfare programs run by Canada vs. the US
- Singaporean government as compared to the Chinese government
- The Korean Border vs. the Mexican-US border
- Liberalism of the classic kind vs. the modern kind
In thesis of education:
- Public schooling vs. private schooling
- Large vs. small universities
- High schooling vs. college life
- Homeschooling vs. traditional schooling
- Online classes vs. traditional classes
On films as well as literature topics are:
- Hannah Montana vs. the Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Dracula vs. Frankenstein
- Lost vs. Breaking Bad
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with The picture of Dorian Gray
- MacBeth vs. Julius Caesar
- Beowulf vs. Wolverine
- Picasso vs. Dali
- Michaelangelo vs. Bernini
These topics are only the tip of the iceberg; you can come up with much more if you do your homework. Taking time to research you can come up with any amount of interesting compare and contrast essay topics which can be for the assignment during the semester. The topics could be not only restricted to these subjects but on anything from geology to zoology.
Need help with your essay? Visit http://mycustomessay.com/ - custom essay writing service.
24 Compare And Contrast Essay Topics To Boost Your Creativity
Many experts say that the composition and most other forms of literary papers do in fact challenge the creativity of the writer on a level that few other academic exercises could accomplish. With this being said, one can now see how this type of assignment so densely populates the curriculum at their respected educational institute. For this very reason I have put together a list of twenty-four compare and contrast titles that could give you a much needed edge when in class. The list below was also designed to directly mirror the concept on education and the human developmental process outlined within my initial statements. Please try to complete all the essay topics at least once for best results
- Living in the mountains compared to living on the plains
- City life compared to country lifestyles
- The benefits of being a vegetarian over consuming flesh
- The joys of reading over the disappointment of movie going
- Homeschooling versus public schools
- The importance of Sam versus Bilbo in the Lord of the Rings
- How rap music has changed compared to the way it was two decades ago
- The consumption habits of humans in the 21st century compared to that of the 20th century
- The benefits of drinking coffee instead of a canned energy drink
- Natural building techniques versus industrial methods
- The differences between birds and dinosaurs
- Living in a tropical climate compared to those living in extremely cold places like Alaska.
- The main differences between frogs and lizards.
- The standards of living that exist in different communist countries compared to that of democratic societies
- Ways people in underdeveloped countries have adopted to living with limited resources compared to poor people in developed countries.
- The ways paper can be more useful as a building material than it is currently used today
- The similarities between religious practices and cultural ones that shows that they both stem from the same source.
- Why nuclear power is better than petroleum power in the long run.
- The differences in the way bats live and move compared to that of birds
- Why cats are better pets than dogs
- The downside of socializing using the internet instead of meeting people in person
- The benefits of group activities compared to solo ones
- The difference between people that know two or more languages and those that do not.
- Movie going versus reading a good book.