This topic covers how to copy multiple assignments from one class into another marking period or class.
- You must first select the class to which you would like to copy the assignments.
- Select Assignments on the left sidebar.
- Hover over the Options button, and select Copy Assignments from the drop-down menu.
- Select the grading period from which you would like to copy the assignments from the drop-down menu at the top left.
- Select the class from which you would like to copy assignments from the drop-down menu to the right of the grading period menu.
- Check the box next to each assignment you wish to copy into the selected class. If you wish to copy all assignments on the page, check the box on the left side of the top blue header bar, and all assignments will be selected.
- You can assign a particular date to your assignments by selecting the bubble next to Copyand change all due dates to:. The date will automatically default to today’s date. To change the date, click on the date field and use the calendar pop-up to select a new date. You can also select a due date by choosing a number of weeks by which to update the assignment due dates. To do this, select the bubble next to Copy and update due dates by 52 weeks. The number of weeks will automatically default to 52 weeks (1 year). To change this number, remove it from the field and type in your desired number of weeks.
- Select the green Add Assignments button to copy the assignments to the selected class on the specified date(s).
Have more questions? Submit a request
The Lessons grid allows you to organize the materials you plan to teach onto an easy-to-use weekly calendar grid. In addition to the content you have created, you may have access to third-party content, if provided by your district. Once you have determined which materials you would like to use in your class, you can easily assign content to your entire class or to custom groups of students. This article describes how to assign activities to your class.
Lessons is a feature exclusive to the Engrade Instruct module, which is currently available for purchase at the district level. If you are interested in using Lessons, contact your district administrator to inquire if this feature may be available for your school.
- First, select a class to access the Lessons page.
- Select Lessons on the left sidebar.
- Select the Add Activities tile to the right of a date to add content to the selected date.
- You can assign activities to your entire class, or a custom group of students. For detailed instructions on how to create student groups, please see the support article: Create Student Groups
- Once you have finished selecting students, click the green Choose Activities button to proceed to the next screen.
- At the top of the Add Activities window, you can select a standards set to filter available materials by standard. In the pop-up window, you can select the standard(s) you wish to filter by, and select the green Submit button to view materials that are tagged with the selected standards.
- Select the type of resource you would like to assign to your class.
- Select My Courses to viewcourse map folders that are aligned with your class’s subject area and grade level will be listed. Select a course map to add materials from the folder to the Lessons grid for your class.
- Select Add Instructions to type instructions or a message to your students for the selected date.
- Select My Links to assign a link to your class.
- Select My Files to assign a file to your class.
- Select My Wikis to assign a wiki to your class.
- Select My Flashcards to assign a flashcard set to your class.
- Select My Tests to assign a test from your test library to your class.
- Select Add Assignment to create and assign a new assignment.
- Select My School to browse and select various items that have been shared with your school and approved by an administrator.
- Select My District (if applicable) to browse and select various items that have been shared with your district and approved by an administrator.
- If you wish to assign content from a third party provider, select a provider to browse their available content.
Have more questions? Submit a request